ERP Integration Solutions
Reynolds has extensive experience delivering end-to-end integration of production-line coding, inspection and verification systems into MES and ERP systems.
The iDSNet platform from Matthews delivers a complete suite of ERP integration tools; everything from code management, verification and complete automated line set-up, through to full real-time ERP integration, production management tools and performance metrics.
Used by hundreds of leading companies, iDSNet is available as iDSNet Express, a solution targeted at smaller manufacturers, while also fully upgradeable to iDSNet Enterprise and iDSNet Manager, a complete customisable platform for large scale ERP integration and production management.
- ERP integration: connect your business, manufacturing or warehouse systems to your production line coding equipment, delivering increased process and quality control.
- Product database integration: the correct code is placed on the correct product at the correct time, saving you valuable resources in re-work.
- Full product traceability: all levels of packaging coded with iDSnet are stored in a database to enable QC reporting and daily production reports.
- Shop floor integration provides a proven reliable interface where it is needed the most — on the production floor — your operators easily select the correct message and receive feedback on equipment performance without the need for a PC on the shop floor.
- Comprehensive production and fault reporting tools.