Over the decades Reynolds has developed custom print and apply labelling solutions for a wide range of niche applications, so don’t be surprised if you find we already have a solution for your needs. Of course, it may need some custom modification to suit you exactly, but here at Reynolds that is what we are all about – the exact solution.
From tricky pharmaceutical applications to applying A4-sized labels to drums; from labelling random shaped cheeses through to applying barcodes to timber at 200 metres per minute; Reynolds has just about seen it all. If you have a tricky labelling application then please get in touch – we love a challenge!
Here are just some of the many print-and-apply solutions Reynolds has developed for happy customers:
- GS1-128 carton labelling solutions.
- Automatic pharmaceutical vial labelling systems.
- Retail barcode labelling of timber mouldings.
- All-in-one in-line print and apply labelling systems that cope with round, square and hexagonal containers.
- Specialist security tag applicators applying seals to multiple corners of cartons.
- Automatic positioning and barcode over-labelling of random sized products.
- Automatic pallet labelling.
- Front-and-back wine bottle labelling with over-printing of vintage information.