Central North Island-based.
Reynolds is looking to add an Account Manager to our team, based in the Central North Island region (Central North Island preferred - Waikato/BOP/Central North Island). The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and developing strong customer relationships with a defined set of established customer accounts, working to grow the value of the relationship with the accounts, and ensure long term business success. The Account Manager is the primary relationship manager for the Account.
Depending on where you are based you will be managing accounts in the Central/Lower North Island regions.
- Developing a sound sales opportunity pipeline to meet targets in an on-going manner.
- Expanding the range of technologies and solutions used within each account.
- Ensuring the security and growth of consumable and service revenue streams.
- Undertaking targeted sales efforts in specific vertical markets.
- Developing sales of ancillary products and services.
- Co-ordinating with the Engineering and Service teams on technical and service support.
Required Skills & Characteristics:
- Highly people-oriented, with real empathy for others. A real communicator.
- Extremely organised and systematic. Process-driven, with a sense of urgency.
- An ability to spot opportunities and develop for the long term.
- A firm grasp of technology and systems. f
- Sound commercial sense.
- A can-do problem solver.
- At least four years of demonstrable experience successfully selling in a technical field.
- A background in technology sales to the manufacturing sector is desirable, but not essential.
We offer a competitive salary package including a company vehicle, a great team environment, and a lot of flexibility. This is a position that will have a home-based office with the periodic Penrose, Auckland office meetings. While offering home-based office flexibility, our expectation is you will be out with the market most of the time (75%+ travel).
To register your interest please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.