Reynolds Group is excited to announce the new NOVEXX Solutions industrial label printer XLP60x series.
This is a high specification, high speed, high-performance label printer for heavy-duty industrial use where maximum efficiency and minimal downtime is a must-have. The XLP60x series is targeted at users with large daily label print volumes or complex high-speed applications. With print speeds of up to 16” (400mm) per second, the XLP60x is one of the fastest printers in the market without compromising on print quality or reliability.
Choose between two different display options, print widths of 4” (106 mm), 5” (127 mm), or 6” (160 mm), and multiple configurable I/O interfaces to customise the perfect label printer for your requirements.
With thermal transfer or thermal direct printing and a print resolution of 300 dpi, the XLP 60x prints high-quality labels for products, cartons or pallets at high speeds with minimum downtime.
User-friendly features such as intuitive menu navigation, quick and convenient label and ribbon material change over, a web interface for remote access and configurable printer options makes the XLP60x the perfect label printer for any industrial application.
No matter how your XLP60x is configured, you can always expect it to deliver:
Excellent print performance
- The XLP60x delivers first-class print quality at high print speeds of up to 16” (400 mm) per second. 4”, 5” and 6” print width options.
- Easy-to-use ribbon mandrels ensure stable ribbon tension – for optimal print results.
- Quick and convenient label and ribbon material change over, 100% tool-free maintenance and an open print module make this an incredibly user-friendly printer for your operators.
- The robust durability of the XLP60x coupled with 100% tool-free maintenance and large ribbon capacity ensure maximum uptime and increased productivity.
- The 'ribbon save' function ensures that only the ribbon needed for printing is used. The result is less waste and chemicals, reduced costs and a longer print head lifetime.
- The web interface enables remote access and configuration of your printer from any PC or mobile device, such as smartphones and tablets.
- Optional I/O boards ensure multiple interfaces for any kind of automated print & apply applications.
Various options – the right choice for any application:
The XLP 60x can be ordered with a range of options to meet a variety of requirements:
- With the cutter function, labels are cut precisely and reliably. Individual setting options determine whether cutting takes place after each printed label or batch of labels.
- The electrical, airless applicator LTMA creates a semi-automatic print & apply labelling solution for products with sensitive surfaces and varying product heights.
- With the easy to install external rewinder, the printed labels are wound automatically and can be further processed with any labelling system.
- The dispenser and internal rewinder solution prints and dispenses labels while automatically collecting the backing paper inside the printer.
Get in touch with our team today to find out more.
Phone us on 0800 263 464 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.