Matthews 8000+ Series
The latest generation DOD printheads, the 8000+ series, further extend Matthews’ unbeatable reputation for ruggedness and performance. Available in a range of configurations, with a vast choice of inks for different applications, the 8000+ series features enhanced nozzle plate and plunger designs that further improve performance and economy.
Matthews DOD heads can be matched with a wide range of ink supply systems, controllers and accessories to construct modular systems that can grow and change with your needs over time. Matthews Mperia provides a complete coding management platform that scales to hundreds of printheads. Matthews also offers integrated applications.
- Extremely rugged and reliable construction.
- Longest shelf life for DOD valve print heads, with over 6 billion activations between rebuilds.
- Available in 7, 16 and 32 valve models, and heads can be stacked for even bigger arrays.
- Available in Mini, Midi and Maxi nozzle types.
- Print heights from 2.5mm up to 128mm on a single printhead.
- Print on almost any surface, porous or non-porous.
- Operate flawlessly at speeds in excess of 240 m/min.
- Ideal for harsh environments where other technologies can’t cope.