Matthews 8000+ Series
The latest generation DOD printheads, the 8000+ series, further extend Matthews’ unbeatable reputation for ruggedness and performance. Available in a range of configurations, with a vast choice of inks for different applications, the 8000+ series features enhanced nozzle plate and plunger designs that further improve performance and economy.
Matthews DOD heads can be matched with a wide range of ink supply systems, controllers and accessories to construct modular systems that can grow and change with your needs over time. The SX32 controller is ideal for more basic applications, while Matthews Mperia provides a complete coding management platform that scales to hundreds of printheads. Matthews also offer specialist controllers such as the v84i for OEM and integrated applications.
- Extremely rugged and reliable construction.
- Longest shelf life for DOD valve print heads, with over 6 billion activations between rebuilds.
- Available in 7, 16 and 32 valve models, and heads can be stacked for even bigger arrays.
- Available in Mini, Midi and Maxi nozzle types.
- Print heights from 2.5mm up to 128mm on a single printhead.
- Print on almost any surface, porous or non-porous.
- Operate flawlessly at speeds in excess of 240 m/min.
- Ideal for harsh environments where other technologies can’t cope.