Sesotec RAPID Free-fall Metal Separators
Metal Detectors and Separators for Free-falling Product
The Sesotec RAPID series of metal separators are used for the inspection of bulk materials in free-fall conveyor pipes.
They detect all magnetic and non-magnetic metal contamination (steel, stainless steel, aluminium, etc.) even if such contaminants are embedded in the product.
Metal contamination is rejected by means of the separation unit, with different separation units available for different applications and product-types.
Suitable product types include powders, sugar, nuts, grains, granulated plastics, or any free-flowing material.
The RAPID range all utilise the Sesotec P-SCAN detector units for maximum sensitivity and performance, and delivering a range of in-feed/out-feed pipe diameters, and feature innovative designs to maximise flexibility in installation and hygiene for food applications.
- Wide range of units for most applications.
- Password-protected system log and menu controlled validation system for HACCP, IFS and BRC conforming quality monitoring.
- Different separation systems to suit different types of product.
- Auto-learn function with product compensation for optimal adaptation to the intrinsic conductivity of the product to be inspected.
- Increased interference immunity to electromagnetic pollution and vibration.
- Highest scanning sensitivity for all metals.