NOVEXX ALS30x Series
The ALS30x series label applicators are designed for more demanding applications, especially where high speeds, very wide labels, or continual processes are involved.
Features include a modular design which allows the labeller to be upgraded with new features as and when they are required, like a second unwind mandrel to facilitate rapid changeovers with a splicing table. The modular design also means service operations can be conducted ‘offline’ whilst a backup module is fitted, which is a consideration for high volume customers.
The ALS30x range has very high precision label placement, owing to the push-pull effect between the two main modules (the apply unit and powered rewind unit) which produces very high acceleration rates and therefore very accurate following of the production line speed.
With label widths up to nine inches wide and labelling speeds up to 60 metres a minute the ALS30x series meets more demanding application requirements, yet can still be quickly retro-fitted to production lines, packaging machines and existing labelling systems.
- Available in 150mm (6″) and 233mm (9″) label widths.
- Maximum dispense speeds up to 60m/min.
- Label placement accuracy to +/- 0.5mm.
- Modular construction with hot-swappable modules for maximum production uptime.
- Single or twin label-unwinders with 400mm maximum roll diameter.
- Massive range of applicator accessories, mounting kits and interfacing options.
- Legendary NOVEXX reliability.