1:1 Label Printer and Applicator
The ALX92x print and apply labellers feature a high-speed 64-bit processor and real 1:1 label printing, making them ideal for applying labels that contain product-specific and real-time information like contents, price, weight, grading or nutritional information.
The labeller can operate in ‘wipe-apply’ mode at speeds up to 24 metres per minute, with faster speeds and stationary product labelling possible by utilising one of a range of ‘blow-on’ and ‘touch-on’ applicators.
After application, the label is retracted so that printing of the subsequent label can cover the whole label area, unlike some printers which have an unprintable area. This print-while-apply mode means that each label can be customised for the particular product to be labelled.
The ALX92x range is also capable of writing to and applying RFID labels. The near-edge print technology simply ‘jumps the bump’ over the RFID chip, making sure that it is not damaged, giving a highly reliable label applicator and RFID applicator in a single package.
- Range of label and print widths from 4″ to 6″.
- True 1:1 label printing and application.
- Ideal for GS1-128 and other product identification applications.
- Industry-leading 64-bit processor means lightning fast label image generation.
- Advanced near-edge print technology provides super-crisp printing and ribbon saving modes.
- Can optionally write and apply RFID labels.
- Wide range of interfacing options.
- Onboard web server for simple configuration and management.