The RG2 gripper can be combined with the Dual Quick Changer module. The Dual Quick Changer operates with the same principles as the Quick Changer module. However, the Dual Quick Changer is designed to enable the use of two end-of-arm tooling grippers (EoAT) at the same time, allowing, e.g., a RG2 gripper and a RG6 gripper to be used simultaneously.
Our unique robot end-of-arm tooling gripper helps you maximize the use of your robots. With the Dual Quick Changer installed, production time is reduced, because more work pieces are being handled simultaneously. Overall, the Dual Quick Changer will approximately increase production efficiency by 50%.
- Large Stroke: Automatically detects the stroke at program start without initialization. The maximum grip stroke of the RG2 is 110 mm (adjustable).
- Grip Indications: Automatic "lost grip detection", "grip detected", "continuous grip" and "measure width" detections remove the need for manually programming these features.
- Customizable Fingertips: The fingertips of the gripper can be easily customized, fitting the product shape for stable gripping.
- Automatic Tool Center Point Calculation (Tcp): Automatic calculation of TCP eliminates the need for extensive programming in addition to reducing the deployment time.
- Automatic Payload Calculation: Automatic payload calculations simplify the programming of the RG2 gripper.
- Automatic Depth Compensation: Automatic depth compensation ensures the gripper’s fingers sweep in parallel across work surfaces.
- Integrated Software: The gripper comes with pre-integrated software that is easy to install and program, so even employees with no technical background can set it up.
- Tüv Certified: Both the RG2 gripper and the RG6 gripper are TÜV certified.