Sesotec GLS Metal Detectors
Tunnel Metal Detectors for Piece or Bulk Materials
The GLS range are closed detection head units with rectangular openings, mainly used to analyse bulk material on conveyors or material chutes, and individual piece goods on conveyors.
They detect all magnetic and non-magnetic metal contamination (steel, stainless steel, aluminium) – even if enclosed in the product. On detection of metal, a signal device and a separation system can be activated or a signal can be sent to process control.
The closed design of the detector guarantees high metal sensitivity. Consequently, the GLS range is mainly used for highly precise detection tasks (e. g. in the food industry).
- Optimal detection and highest precision of metal detection in all areas of the detection head.
- Password-protected system log and menu controlled validation system for HACCP, IFS and BRC conforming quality monitoring.
- Offers perfect adaptability to customer-specific requirements (200 different coil sizes to choose from).
- Available with multi-frequency technology for increased flexibility and sensitivity.
- Design in stainless steel with protection grade IP 65 (higher protection grade on request).
- Can be delivered as a complete unit with conveyor and separation system.