Sesotec RAYCON EX1
The RAYCON EX1 product inspection system detects all contaminants that due to their density, chemical composition, or mechanical dimensions absorb X-rays better than the surrounding product. For example this applies to metal, glass, ceramic, and stone contaminants in food materials. The RAYCON system also detects some types of plastics (e.g. PVC, rubber) as well as other product defects (e.g. trapped air, filling level).
- Compact, lightweight, modular design, which is easy to clean and maintain.
- Maintenance-free low energy X-ray source, minimal lifetime costs.
- High precision reject system, providing minimal product wastage.
- Modular and stable frame design allows easy transportation and safe installation
- High X-ray scanning rate maximizes throughput.
- Low energy sealed X-ray source, maintenance free.
- Low lifetime costs
- Total length of 800mm only
- Ambient temperatures from 0°C to +40°C
- IP 54 protection class